Skip to content
- Tchoukball does not allow contact or interference between players. No position is a human target, like a quarterback or goalie. With no body contact, injuries are minimized.
- No player can steal the ball nor intercept a pass, instead rewarding strategy and cooperation as teams play on both offense and defense.
- Tchoukball is easy to play. Rules are intuitive and easily grasped.
- The game requires minimal equipment. It can be played indoors or outdoors.
- It accommodates mixed team play (old/young, male/female, fit/unfit, experienced/beginner).
- No player monopolizes the ball. All the players must be involved, both on offense and defense.
- Tchoukball requires alertness and concentration. It teaches anticipation and physics, as well as teamwork and trust.
- Tchoukball promotes eye-hand coordination and develops skills that enhance physical and mental output.